Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wishful thinking

Ok so more like obsessive thinking but these items are what I'm currently sweating.  I've pretty much decided the Via Spiga 'Jovi' Booties should be mine since I returned the super uncomfortable Sam Edelman 'Effie'.  Totally rational decision PLUS they are 33% right now.  I have a nice footwear problem, not a shopping problem. 




How cute is this Kate Spade 'Idiom' wide enamel bangle?  I promise to not purchase this one, just admire it's beauty online.

Next these Nordstrom Embroidered Cuff Short Leather Gloves.  Only problem, should I purchase in pine brown or black?  I only have fleece gloves which always manage to be covered in Sadie's fur.  These are definitely on my short list but I'm going to continue to look for some that may be slightly more luxe at the same price point. 
 

Have a happy & safe weekend!

*ashley

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving that bracelet. It's gorgeous...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote we exchange those gloves for Christmas!! I need a nice professional pair!

    ReplyDelete