Friday, May 27, 2011

Hodgepodge

A few items I've been loving lately:


I love all things black and white.  Hence, my wedding invitations (Ok.  Black, white and pink... that's the combination I *really* love).  When I spotted this $6 tray organizer at TJMaxx recently, I knew how it could be used:


I'm a hot mess.  Did I really just post this disaster online?  But the tray did help me get my organize on and it turned out nicely (& much more blog appropriate):

Ta-da!

Yet another Jackie Cardi in laquer yellow.  The color in person is much more bright & beautiful.  I have really been craving color lately.  Better that than cake, eh?


My sister gifted me the Too Faced Pink Leopard bronzer & UD's All-Nighter setting spray for my birthday back in March.  The setting spray has turned into a must after I apply makeup.  It helps my makeup appear fresh all. day.  The bronzer is very pretty and light which is good for a pale girl like myself as it would take a lot of this to look like a clown.  Finally, Smashbox Photo Finish Luminizing Primer helps give my skin a little glow in addtion to making foundation application more even.  


Nathan & I are hopping into the golf cart in a few to catch a Journey cover band at the Country Club tonight.  I always love nights out at the CC because we can both drink and not worry about one of us staying sober- and usually the sober person is me.  So yay for getting to enjoy a few drinks tonight!  I hope you all have a wonderful & safe holiday weekend.  Do you have any big plans, I'd love to hear about them!  :)

xo, Ashley


7 comments:

  1. Love the new organizer - so pretty and tidy! And the jcrew cardigan is the perfect pop of yellow for spring - great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH love your new makeup organizer so cute!! haha i love black and pink together too.. something about it is so classic and yet so cute and pretty at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is lovely,
    great post !

    Henar ♥
    ... OH MY VOGUE !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same tray...love it :)

    The sweater is super cute, great color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Ashley- what the what!?!? Where have YOU been? lol. I've missed your blogging.

    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I love hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been looking for something like that UD all nighter spray - I have to go check it out next time at Sephora! I love those trays :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've inspired me! I have been wanting to organize my makeup for awhile now. I love how you've done it, so cute!
    http://20somethingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete