Friday, May 27, 2011

Hodgepodge

A few items I've been loving lately:


I love all things black and white.  Hence, my wedding invitations (Ok.  Black, white and pink... that's the combination I *really* love).  When I spotted this $6 tray organizer at TJMaxx recently, I knew how it could be used:


I'm a hot mess.  Did I really just post this disaster online?  But the tray did help me get my organize on and it turned out nicely (& much more blog appropriate):

Ta-da!

Yet another Jackie Cardi in laquer yellow.  The color in person is much more bright & beautiful.  I have really been craving color lately.  Better that than cake, eh?


My sister gifted me the Too Faced Pink Leopard bronzer & UD's All-Nighter setting spray for my birthday back in March.  The setting spray has turned into a must after I apply makeup.  It helps my makeup appear fresh all. day.  The bronzer is very pretty and light which is good for a pale girl like myself as it would take a lot of this to look like a clown.  Finally, Smashbox Photo Finish Luminizing Primer helps give my skin a little glow in addtion to making foundation application more even.  


Nathan & I are hopping into the golf cart in a few to catch a Journey cover band at the Country Club tonight.  I always love nights out at the CC because we can both drink and not worry about one of us staying sober- and usually the sober person is me.  So yay for getting to enjoy a few drinks tonight!  I hope you all have a wonderful & safe holiday weekend.  Do you have any big plans, I'd love to hear about them!  :)

xo, Ashley


10 comments:

  1. Love the new organizer - so pretty and tidy! And the jcrew cardigan is the perfect pop of yellow for spring - great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH love your new makeup organizer so cute!! haha i love black and pink together too.. something about it is so classic and yet so cute and pretty at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is lovely,
    great post !

    Henar ♥
    ... OH MY VOGUE !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same tray...love it :)

    The sweater is super cute, great color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Ashley- what the what!?!? Where have YOU been? lol. I've missed your blogging.

    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I love hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been looking for something like that UD all nighter spray - I have to go check it out next time at Sephora! I love those trays :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've inspired me! I have been wanting to organize my makeup for awhile now. I love how you've done it, so cute!
    http://20somethingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is no universal rule of thumb to reference while trying to determine when to replace your flooring. This depends on the type of flooring you need to be replaced, the quality of the materials which were used, the quality of the installation process, how you treated the flooring, and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is where I step in: I’m Dina, a Health & Fitness Coach, and a Motivational Speaker. My vision is to impart people with the motivation, tools, and guidance they need to live a happier, healthier lifestyle. Moreover, I’m here to help you achieve that total life balance between body, mind, and spirit, so that you can put your best foot forward every single day of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. In the eyes of ramma foundation, Quality and customer satisfaction is on highest priority. If you think that home require foundation repair, weeping tile repair or even seasonal rooftop snow removal, gutter cleaning, congratulations, you have arrived at the right place.

    ReplyDelete