The lovely Ashley J at A Fashion Fixation recently tagged me (thank you!!) & 6 other bloggers in an effort to learn more about the people behind the blog. I honestly didn't know what to share... which is why I've delayed it a little but here are my 7 things:
1. I've lived in four states: Alabama, North Carolina, Kansas, and now Tennessee. My family is not military, my dad is a college professor so we always are in a town with a college.
2. My dad has been both mom & dad as my mom passed from cancer when I was six. I now work with hematology/oncology patients and while most days its extremely rewarding, the bad days stick with me for too long. Recently been thinking about changing my gears.
3. I'm working on my Master's to become a Family Nurse Practitioner and expect to graduate next December!
4. My husband is 7 years older and we became engaged on his 30th birthday. He will be 32 this week- Happy Birthday to him!
5. I JUST got my first credit card this month. True story.
6. I was always a cat person until I spotted Minnie, a beautiful white Pomeranian on The Osbournes. I've since had two poms.
7. I've had my future daughter's name picked out for years. Caroline. Inspired by Sweet Caroline. The song always makes me so happy. Friends tell me I'll have all boys but I will have a daughter, even if it means international adoption. I shared this in a group of people at an annual Christmas party and what do ya know? One person had a daughter 11 months later and named her Caroline, the week I was suppose to get married. I cried for days and now refuse to go to this Christmas party. LOL!
I'm suppose to tag seven other bloggers & this is who I'd like to get to know a little better:
Annnd lastly, an outfit from last night. We went to a steakhouse & it was a good move on my behalf to wear something a little lose on top.
Headband - New York & Co.
Sweater - Express
Cami - Kohls
Belt - J. Crew
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Via Spiga
Hope you're having a splendid Sunday!