Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wedding hair

Let me just share my excitement over purchasing a veil for $45.  $45!!!!!  I was lurking around the weddingbee site and saw a lady advertising custom veils on the cheap.  Yes, please!  I  picked out a cathedral length razor edge veil which really complements the dress.  It should be arriving in the mail by August 1.  Here is the website:    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Veilsandbeyond?ref=seller_info

I've been looking at updos in wedding magazines with no luck.  Below are styles of celebs and real brides that I've found online.  I'm looking for a style that is soft, graceful, sweet.  The more I look at the photos, the more I like style #1.








There has to be more updos out there that meet my approval!  I'm must continue the hunt.

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment